Bright Light News is giving away 2 pairs of tickets to see Tucker Carlson in Edmonton, AB, on January 24, 2024, at 7:30pm – 10:30 pm. Joining Carlson for a much anticipated evening of conversation on contemporary events will be Rex Murphy and Conrad Black.
To enter to win 1 pair of tickets, email email@example.com with the subject heading, “Tickets for Tucker.”
Entries will be accepted online starting January 15, 2024, and ending January 17, 2024. All online entries must be received by January 17, 2024. Winners (2) will be notified soon after by email.
- Must be over 18 to enter
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash
- Must be legal resident of Canada
- By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [Sweepstakes Owner] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at [Link to Sweepstakes]. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bright Light News.
- You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bright Light News.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of entrants.
- Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Bright Light News. Winner will be notified by email within 1 day following selection of Winner. Bright Light News shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Bright Light News sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.